Sunday, November 13, 2011

What now..?

Sometimes, I do wish there aren't even long-term holidays.

It actually takes more brain-power to think and sort out the time for our holiday to be beneficial. Let's see.. I have outings, guitar classes, tuition classes to attend to and oh.. Maplestory, Sdo? for entertainment. Typical holiday I guess? Well, my dad, alongside with his friends decide to organize a trip to Turkey. Yeah.. the place which had earthquake and kill hundreds of people..

Of all places.. there.. =="

My mind still cannot register the fact that.. I'm growing up. Time flies like an eagle. Quick and sharp. It's gonna be the end of the year pretty soon. Fast eh?.. Very.

I can't define how much fun I had this year. Thank God, seriously thank god the whole class was sociable much. No one was really an outcast, even Timothy was able to find his group of friends. Definitely a striking contrast to last year.

Come to the fact that, I have a new group of friends now, that I've kinda miss my brotherhood. It's been a while since I join them, haha.. Awesome people man. Always there to help when you need them. All the times we played basketball. X)

Listening to Bullet For My Valentine now..

And the Head-banging goes on.. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment