Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Out of the House.

First outing for me in the holidays. Quite an unexpected one I would say. Somehow I managed to slot myself into a group of new friends eh. Not bad not bad. :D

So, I had to switch my guitar class earlier to attend this outing. (Sorry teacher.. ><) And I got to mess with Bra in the morning. Muahaha.. Told him that I'm reaching McD while I'm still at the gate. Lmao. We met a last. Our group of 5 without the twins..

The main aim for this outing was to watch 'The apple of my eye', a movie based on the well-known novel written by Nine Knives. A, I would say, perverted.. but mostly.. complicated relationships with a sad ending for the guy I would say.

Okay.. So I sat with Bra..and.. thin air in the cinema. Oh gawd.
Movie : You're the apple of my eye
What I've learnt:
1) Do not DSQ in class.
2) Relationships are fun yet torturing.
3) Stand up for something you think it's wrong.
4) Some Japan Av's name.
5) A place with no people has better signals.
6) When you have a chance, go for it.
7) Gay in shower is ==".

Had a small conversation between Bra and Xy after the movies when the rest went home first. Accompanied them until they went home.



I still feel sad for the main actor.. Aww...

No comments:

Post a Comment