Monday, November 7, 2011

It'll never be the same again..

Ohmai.. My baby is now in the guitar repair shop.. ToT

Can't wait for it to come back on Wed. RAWR.



Lalala.. Epic Nyan Cat XD..Randomness. :X


So, Today I actually baked cookies again with my sister and her friend, with lots of help from the new maid, she's really making wonders when it comes to food. :X Ohmai, I'm turning fat. :X No worries, doing hell lots of sports should keep me fit and healthy. :)

So, come to think of it, baking cookies are not that hard. Not exactly as hard as I had expected. So, today, it's mint chocolate chip cookies. Taste awesome though, that's what Jing Yi said. (Sister's friend) She lent a helping hand in the process too. Thanks Jing Yi! (If you will ever see this) :)




I kept my promise for letting you taste 幸福的味道.. x)
Happy? XD

Now I am really wondering what to say to break the silence tomorrow? Rawr..><..

Maybe I should start by slapping you in da face.. Heheheh. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment